9.09.2014

Splurge Vs. Steal - Pt. 2


In the random and rare occasions that I have to actually have some adult interaction that doesn't involve kids, I want to make a little extra effort to look somewhat pulled together.  This could be a shopping trip, coffee, or dinner date with a girlfriend.

These looks could easily be for day OR night just depending on makeup, hair, and accessories.  I LOVE white shorts or jeans (Labor Day, Shmabor Day!) but they are VERY hard to wear chasing my little boo around.  Her hummus smears and crayon strokes laugh in the face of white clothing.  But if I know I can get out of the house and stay semi-clean I am all about them!

I also love wearing heels or wedges of any kind (I'm a whopping 4'11''!) and wear them any chance I get.  My hat is off to moms who can carry a diaper bag, a toddler, and push a stroller in stilettos...that just ain't me!  If you are taller and don't need/want heels OR if your feet are just killing you from being on the move all day, I HIGHLY recommend Tieks.  They are the most comfortable and gorgeous flats. They come in so many different colors and even textures.  Worth the investment!

I have one more Splurge Vs. Steal planned, but let me know what you would like to see!  I love doing these posts!

What other things would you like to see me touch on?  I want to keep this blogging thing consistent and reach a big audience - fashion, beauty, health, motherhood...let me know what you all like hearing about becaaaaause I like to talk.  Obvi.

Hope you have a wonderful day, and thanks for stopping by xoxo

Splurge :
1. Rebecca Taylor Blouse
2. Tory Burch Harp Pant (ON SALE)
3. Tory Burch 'Thea' Shopper
4. Tieks flat in Nude

Steal :
1. H&M Jersey Top
2. JCrew Jeans
3. Faux Leather Wristlet
4. ModCloth Wedge


No comments:

Post a Comment