9.27.2014

Baubles


I am mildly obsessed with the site Bauble Bar.  They have the biggest variety of fun jewelry ranging from tiny midi rings to chunky statement jewelry.  Most pieces are pretty reasonably priced.  If you sign up for their email (which, hello - I'm signed up for every shopping site there is!) they will send out occasional emails that are really fun called the "Buried Bauble".  They give you a clue and you go find the piece that's on sale for usually around $10.  They also have AMAZING collection collabs with style goddesses they call "Guest Bartenders" like Ingrid, Blair and the latest by Emma Roberts.

If you are looking to make a decent sized purchase just sign up for their emails and score 15% off of your first haul!

FYI - I'm in no way being paid or coaxed into saying all this. Despite what you may believe I'm really not that big of a deal (I know, I know).  I'm just a fan and a loyal late night shopper.  Here are just a fraction of what I would call my favorites.








No comments:

Post a Comment